How to Add or Delete a Subpage to the About Section
Add a Subpage
2. Go to the About section on your site, click on the FAB (edit pencil) which can be found on the top l
3. Add your page title, any image(s) you would like displayed as well as any files for users to download.
4. Click "Save Page". The page will now display in the About menu bar.
Delete a Subpage
2. Go to the About section on your site and navigate to the page you'd like to delete. Then click on the FAB (edit pencil) which can be found on the top l
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and right below the "Save Page" button you'll find a red "Delete" button.
4. A pop-up will appear asking if you want to permanently delete this page, click OK to delete the subpage and remove it from the bar in the About section.
5. You'll then want to delete the menu button.